The ICM organizes a variety of scientific lectures and discussions:
- Numerous weekly lectures, team seminars and a prestigious lecture series (Eric Kandel, Mario Capecchi, Steve Hauser, Martin Schwab, Willim Catterall, Susumu tonegawa, etc.) contribute to the international reputation of the ICM;
- The « Neuroscience Lunches » assemble researchers and clinicians in collaboration with the pole « Diseases of the Nervous System » of the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital;
- « PI-Progress Reports » are organized each month with presentations by the researchers of the Institute;
- « Science-Pizza » events are organized once a month by the AJITES;
- Extra-scientific lectures treat « Science, art and culture » (Eric Orsenna, Jean d’Ormesson, Luc Besson, etc.).