The Move: 1st international battle
- who: dedicated to graduating medical students (third year residents)
- what: Simulation-based medical education program using role-play. Managed by Emmanuel Roze
- where: at ICM
- when: training all over the year with an international battle organized once a year
- international range/future perspectives: International development
- who: dedicated to residents or young neurologists assistant professors
- what: short observation internship done overseas for up to 4 candidates/year. reports and insights on other ways to perform medicine
- where: Yale, Columbia
- when: open call proposed all over the year
- international range: we welcome and send students abroad
- who: dedicated to paramedical staff
- what: A partnership with the School of Advanced Studies in Public Health to provide complete training for paramedical staff on research project engineering.
Ex: Senior nurse performs a PhD, Days of Medical Education Post University Neurology (JEPPUN) 1 day/year
- where: ICM
For any questions, please contact the Scientific and Medical Affairs Office.