The Centre for Neuroinformatics is recruiting a Data Manager / REDCap administrator.
The aim of the centre is to improve the collection, storage, management and analysis of scientific and medical data generated by the Institute’s research teams and technological platforms, including clinical data systematically collected to feed specific registers for a number of diseases. The exploitation of all this data leads to a better understanding of the human brain, the development of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies and the development of decision-making tools. The centre for neuroinformatics is setting up an IT infrastructure dedicated to the collection and storage of this data, and to its use by scientific calculation and statistical learning tools. It provides support for methodological development, and coordinates the activities of researchers, engineers and technicians in this field.
The Data Manager /REDCap administrator will work within the Bioinformatics/Biostatistics platform. He/she will participate in scientific data management IT projects, with specific responsibility for clinical data management. Its mission is to assist all teams collecting clinical data, from the design of the eCRF to the extraction of data for analysis.
– Support for REDCap users of the Institute
– Design and implementation of new REDCap features
– Contribution to the evolution of processes and tools including REDCap
– Clinical data management support
– Manage data availability for internal and external academic partners
- Master level
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a scientific, medical or industrial environment.
- We are looking for a candidate excited by the challenge of this new position, showing attention to details, organization, team oriented spirit and a sense of service, able to communicate easily both in writing and orally, in French and English
- A significant experience in biological and/or medical data management, knowledge of the steps involved in data management and associated documents, as well as a practical experience in administering an eCRF.
- Excellent command of SQL and good programming skills.