Cllaps places users (doctor, patients, nurses, …) in the center of medical technologies to find new innovative products or services for the good care of patients and efficiency of care processs.
The Living Lab Cllaps was created in 2015 by Brain and Spine Institute and the hospital APHP and is embedded in the center of neurologic diseases center at the Pitié Salpêtrière hospital. Its main purpose is to imagine innovations (technologies, products, services) which permit to answer neurologic and psychiatric care problems.
Our Living Lab involved strongly patients and staff care all during product development, from ideas to market. Our approach is based on four principles:
- Be in situ
- Collect usage data and innovative ideas
- Allow living lab users to influence product development
- Involve all care actors during all design stages
To learn more:
- Forum Living Lab Autonomie Santé
- Réseau France Living Lab
- Réseau européen des Living Labs
- Pôle des maladies du système nerveux PSL
For all information, please contact Alexis STEINER (email).