ICM Research and Technology Office holds the core of industrial partnerships.
Incorporating industrial requirements at the earliest of a therapeutic or diagnosis project sets its best chance of success. This is why the team is here, to bridge the gap between the expertise and innovations of ICM academics and the needs of industry, in neuroscience care and diagnosis but also in wider applications.
A vibrant team of a ten of executives takes care of 4 main missions:
- Scouting promising projects among lab benches to promote patenting from the researchers and assist through the patent deposition process;
- Out licensing of ICM patent portfolio to young companies and larger corporations;
- Providing support to ICM’s spinoffs and young startup collaborating with ICM academics through the iPEPS startup incubator;
- Design, set up and sustain ambitious and long term alliances so that the transfer from bench to bedside can be the most efficient possible.
Looking for Licencing-in? ICM holds patents in the areas of:
- Glioma diagnosis
- Parkinson disease
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Sleep and memory
- Dopamineragil related disorders
- Immune approaches for Alzheimer’s disease
- Cerebellar impairments
- Huntington disease