The ICM organizes a variety of scientific lectures and discussions:
- Numerous weekly lectures, team seminars and a prestigious lecture series (Eric Kandel, Mario Capecchi, Steve Hauser, Martin Schwab, Willim Catterall, Susumu tonegawa, etc.) contribute to the international reputation of the ICM;
- The “Neuroscience Lunches” assemble researchers and clinicians in collaboration with the pole “Diseases of the Nervous System” of the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital;
- “PI-Progress Reports” are organized each month with presentations by the researchers of the Institute;
- “Science-Pizza” events are organized once a month by the AJITES;
- Extra-scientific lectures treat “Science, art and culture” (Eric Orsenna, Jean d’Ormesson, Luc Besson, etc.).